Saturday, July 4, 2015

Stacking the Selves ~ June

It's been more than a month since I have done a book haul. I decided to start including books I get for my mom and my girls in this post as well.

Mom and Anna's books:
The Haven (Stoney Ridge Seasons #2)The Goose Girl (The Books of Bayern, #1)

ebooks:
A Memory of Violets: A Novel of London's Flower SellersThe NightingaleLittle Beach Street Bakery: A NovelCaptain Corelli’s MandolinThe Midwife's RevoltPraying for Your ProdigalBread & Wine: A Love Letter to Life Around the Table, with RecipesDance of the Dandelion

Physical Books:
Margin: Restoring Emotional, Physical, Financial, and Time Reserves to Overloaded LivesSaving GraceSherlock in Love: A NovelThe Unveiled Wife: Embracing Intimacy with God and Your HusbandThe Crossing Places (Ruth Galloway, #1)The Choosing (Seer, #1)Rules of Civility

Check out more Stacking the Shelves posts at Tynga's Reviews.

2 comments:

  1. Great haul this week! I've not heard of these but I hope you enjoy. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, Beach Street Bakery and Bread and Wine both just made me hungry! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete