Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Book Review ~ Tacos for Two by Betsy St. Amant

 

Tacos for Two

Tacos for Two

This book is perfect for fans of rom-coms and enemies-to-lovers romances. There is lots of witty banter and angst to keep you interested. The characters are funny and insightful, and they grow throughout the story. I loved the use of text messaging as part of the growth of the relationship. Of course, the reader has to be able to suspend their disbelief and forgive a lot of misunderstandings, but that's what makes it fun. I recommend this book for readers of romantic comedies and fans of contemporary romance.

I received a free copy of this book from the publisher for the purpose of review.

1 comment:

  1. I recently read another book by this author and thought it was cute, so I'm looking forward to this one! Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄