I'm linking up with Hoarding Books to share the first line of my current read.

"Life was not unlike the wisp of fog that curled around the base of a grave marker, softly caressing the marble before dissolving into the violet shadows of the night."
What are you reading this weekend? Let me know in the comments.
Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteOn my blog I'm sharing the first lines from Start With Me by Kara Issac: https://christianfictiongirl.blog/2020/07/10/first-line-friday-143/. It's a fantastic novel! Currently I'm reading The Trouble With Love by Toni Shiloh so I'll share from there.
"If I was going on a non-date with Waldorf Emmett Bell, I wanted to look my best."
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 😀❤📚
Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteEEK!! I want to read this? Is it good? I love her books so I am hoping this is a good one too!
On my blog today my first line comes from Christmas in Bayberry by Jennifer Faye.
"Big lazy snowflakes drifted toward the ground"
https://www.musingsofasassybookishmama.com/2020/07/first-line-friday-christmas-in-bayberry.html
Have a great weekend!
It's good so far, but I just started. I love her books though, so I can't imagine I won't love it.
DeleteHappy Friday! Today, I'm sharing the first line from At Love's Command by Karen Witemeyer: "According to the Good Book, there was a time for war and a time for peace."
ReplyDeletehttps://moments-of-beauty.blogspot.com/2020/07/first-line-fridays-at-loves-command-by.html
Sounds great! Have you read The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern?
ReplyDeleteI haven't. I've heard really good things about it.
DeleteI can’t wait for Jaime ‘s book!
ReplyDeleteMy first line this week is from A BRIDE OF CONVENIENCE by Jody Hedlund:
Vancouver Island January 12, 1863
“I ain’t gonna make it, Zoe.”