Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books from Christmas Past

I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share Christmas books that I have enjoyed over the past few years.

A Holiday by GaslightThe Christmas Heirloom: Four Holiday Novellas of Love Through the Generations

Christmas BellsA Redbird Christmas

The Christmas LettersLast Christmas in Paris: A Novel of World War I

You Are Highly Favored: Reflections from the Nativity to Encourage Your FaithLet's Go Straight to Bethlehem - Daily Advent Devotional

Have you read any of these? Let me know in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. oooo the Mimi Matthews one is on my TBR - thanks! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Holiday by Gaslight has been on a ton of lists this week!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Holiday by Gaslight has one of the most swoon worthy holiday covers I've ever seen. The detailing is gorgeous. I must read it! Great picks in general.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄