Monday, September 23, 2019

My Fall TBR

I love the change of seasons. Especially when we change to the milder ones. I'm looking forward to cooler temps and shorter days and a cup of hot tea in the afternoon with a good book. Here's the stack of books I'm planning on tackling this fall season.

 After the FloodThis Tender LandThe Orphan of Salt Winds

Hope's Highest Mountain (Heirs of Montana, #1)Echoes Among the StonesWhen Silence Sings

The Bridge to Belle IslandThe Thief of Lanwyn Manor (Cornwall, #2)Flight of the Raven (The Ravenwood Saga, #2)

The Bookman̢۪s TaleDaughter of FortuneGrief Cottage

What books are you planning to read this fall? Let me know in the comments. Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. After the Flood sounds really good, and it's been getting a lot of buzz lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm listening to it on audio and I'm really enjoying it.

      Delete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄