
All Manner of Things
All Manner of Things is a beautifully written, character driven novel set during the Vietnam conflict. I loved the characters and the small town Michigan setting. The writing style is lyrical and poetic. Faith plays a dominant role in the story. The faith of the main characters grows immensely through out the book. This is a quiet novel, but a lot happens by the end. Be prepared to have your heart broken. It's a sweet coming of age story, and it tackles a lot of difficult subjects. I highly recommend this books to readers who enjoy literary fiction or small town settings.
I received a free copy of this book from Netgalley and the publisher for the purpose of review.
All Manner of Things is a beautifully written, character driven novel set during the Vietnam conflict. I loved the characters and the small town Michigan setting. The writing style is lyrical and poetic. Faith plays a dominant role in the story. The faith of the main characters grows immensely through out the book. This is a quiet novel, but a lot happens by the end. Be prepared to have your heart broken. It's a sweet coming of age story, and it tackles a lot of difficult subjects. I highly recommend this books to readers who enjoy literary fiction or small town settings.
I received a free copy of this book from Netgalley and the publisher for the purpose of review.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄