Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Can't Wait for The English Wife by Lauren Willig

I'm linking up with Wishful Endings to share an upcoming release I'm excited about.

What I'm waiting for:
The English Wife

When does it release? January 9, 2018

Why am I waiting? I picked this one as my December Book of the Month pick. I hope it's good!

What are you looking forward to reading? Let me know in the comments.

11 comments:

  1. This was such a fantastic book and I hope you get a chance to read it and love it!

    Jenea's Book Obsession's CWW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. I just got it from Book of the Month Club.

      Delete
  2. I am in love with the cover *smile* Looks so pretty and mysterious at the same time. Thanks for sharing.
    My pick

    Best wishes
    Vi @Inkvotary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover too. I may pick it up after seeing a few reviews. I've been watching it for some time now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the cover too. Looking forward to your review of it. It sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look really good. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. I LOVE that cover! I bet this book is going to be good! :)

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄