Interesting group of books. All are new to me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
Thanks for stopping by, Cathy.
I've picked up Young Jane Young a few times, but it hasn't stuck yet for me. I hope you enjoy it!
I hope so too. Thanks for stopping by.
Interesting set of books! I think I'd like the Jaime Jo Wright one. :-) Here's my list for the week: http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/2017/09/what-im-reading-september-25-2017.html
I really liked that one. It was very unique.
I loved Women in the Castle. I hope you enjoy it too. Girl Who Reads
I'm almost finished with it. The writing is beautiful.
All three are on my wishlist. Come see what I'm reading
Thanks for stopping by.
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
Interesting group of books. All are new to me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, Cathy.
DeleteI've picked up Young Jane Young a few times, but it hasn't stuck yet for me. I hope you enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteI hope so too. Thanks for stopping by.
DeleteInteresting set of books! I think I'd like the Jaime Jo Wright one. :-) Here's my list for the week: http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/2017/09/what-im-reading-september-25-2017.html
ReplyDeleteI really liked that one. It was very unique.
DeleteI loved Women in the Castle. I hope you enjoy it too. Girl Who Reads
ReplyDeleteI'm almost finished with it. The writing is beautiful.
DeleteAll three are on my wishlist. Come see what I'm reading
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by.
Delete