I thought I See You was nicely creepy. I hope you enjoyed it. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
It was very good, and very creepy. I stayed up late to finish it.
Hi,I usually get books because I like the cover. I'd really pick up The Orphan's Tale just for the cover. Have a great day!
I do a lot of cover buys too, Sherrie. Thanks for stopping by.
Nice selection. I'm getting ready for Armchair BEA this week. Come see what I'm reading.
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
I thought I See You was nicely creepy. I hope you enjoyed it. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteIt was very good, and very creepy. I stayed up late to finish it.
DeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI usually get books because I like the cover. I'd really pick up The Orphan's Tale just for the cover. Have a great day!
I do a lot of cover buys too, Sherrie. Thanks for stopping by.
DeleteNice selection. I'm getting ready for Armchair BEA this week. Come see what I'm reading.
ReplyDelete