How's Truly Madly Guilty? I tried listening to it, but couldn't get into it. I loved Big Little Lies though, so wonder if I need to give it another shot!
It was ok. It wasn't nearly as good as Big Little Lies. It did get better as it went along.
I love the cover for Catching the Wind. Girl Who Reads
I do too. I have enjoyed several other books by this author, so I have high hopes.
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
How's Truly Madly Guilty? I tried listening to it, but couldn't get into it. I loved Big Little Lies though, so wonder if I need to give it another shot!
ReplyDeleteIt was ok. It wasn't nearly as good as Big Little Lies. It did get better as it went along.
DeleteI love the cover for Catching the Wind. Girl Who Reads
ReplyDeleteI do too. I have enjoyed several other books by this author, so I have high hopes.
Delete