I linked up after you on the Deliberate reader. See my books at http://books.thetechchef.net/april-2016-book-pick-ups/ I've seen Siren's Song and will be keeping my eyes open for it. Also if you like Sarah Sundin, you should also check out Karen Barnett.
A lot of beautiful books this week for you. I hope you love all of them.
ReplyDeleteGrace @ Books of Love
Thanks for stopping by, Grace.
DeleteI linked up after you on the Deliberate reader. See my books at http://books.thetechchef.net/april-2016-book-pick-ups/ I've seen Siren's Song and will be keeping my eyes open for it. Also if you like Sarah Sundin, you should also check out Karen Barnett.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the recommendation. I'll check her out.
DeleteThis is a good haul. The Confessions of X looks really interesting. Hope you enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHere's my StS & Recap
Thanks for stopping by.
DeleteAll of those are new to me, but just looking at the covers alone, I am interested. There are some gorgeous ones!
ReplyDelete