Kindle






Physical Books





I'm planning to read the Lisa Wingate series this summer while I'm on vacation. I started collecting physical copies of Susan Meissner's books recently, and I actually have a couple more on the way to me. And I'm getting several more books through Paperbackswap soon. I may have to do another haul.
I'm linking up with The Deliberate Reader for New on the Stack and Tynga's Reviews for Stacking the Shelves.
I hope you love all of your new books. There are a few that I'm not familiar with.
ReplyDeleteGrace @ Books of Love
Thanks for stopping by, Grace.
DeleteYou got a lot of great stuff! :D I've always wanted to read a Rainbow Rowell book, everyone seems to love her books so much!
ReplyDeleteHappy reading :)
Lipstick and Mocha
I'm looking forward to the Rainbow Rowell book, too. Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteNice book haul! I enjoyed Landline.
ReplyDeleteMy Stacking the Shelves
Glad to hear it. Thanks for stopping by, Karen.
Delete