Sunday, January 3, 2016

Book Haul ~ January

I have really been enjoying the holiday sales over the past few weeks. Here are some of my recent finds and also the books I got for Christmas.

Ebooks:
The BooksellerTake and Give (Haven Seekers #3)Thin Ice (Men of Valor #2)Buried Secrets (Men of Valor #1)A Respectable Actress
The Case of the Sin City Sister (A Divine Private Detective Agency Mystery #2)Pilgrimage: My Journey to a Deeper Faith in the Land Where Jesus Walked

Physical Books:
The Black Count: Glory, Revolution, Betrayal, and the Real Count of Monte CristoPioneer Girl: The Annotated AutobiographyThe Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime: Comfort Classics, Freezer Food, 16-Minute Meals, and Other Delicious Ways to Solve Supper!Simply Tuesday: Small-Moment Living in a Fast-Moving WorldThe Painter's Daughter

I'm linking up with Tynga's Reviews for Stacking the Shelves and The Deliberate Reader for New on the Stack.

5 comments:

  1. I've not heard of any of these but I do hope you enjoy them! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pioneer Girl has been on my wish list for awhile! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My aunt surprised me with Pioneer Girl. I am really excited to read it.

      Delete
  3. Just the Black Count, Pioneer Girl & Pioneer Woman's Cookbook would make for a great month, not even counting the others!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄