All of these sound so good! I hadn't heard of Dauntless before, I will have to check it out :) My TTT.
Dauntless was very good. Kind of a Robin Hood retelling with a female protagonist. Thanks for stopping by.
I can't say as I recall reading any of the authors on your Top Ten Tuesday post this week, so I have some new to me authors to check out for sure.Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-new-to-me.html
Thanks for stopping by.
I love so many of these - and still need to read a couple of your authors :) My TTT
Mindy McGinnis made my list, too! Claudia Gray was this close to making my list. :)Check out my TTT and Music Monday.
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
All of these sound so good! I hadn't heard of Dauntless before, I will have to check it out :)
ReplyDeleteMy TTT.
Dauntless was very good. Kind of a Robin Hood retelling with a female protagonist. Thanks for stopping by.
DeleteI can't say as I recall reading any of the authors on your Top Ten Tuesday post this week, so I have some new to me authors to check out for sure.
ReplyDeleteHere's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-new-to-me.html
Thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDeleteI love so many of these - and still need to read a couple of your authors :) My TTT
ReplyDeleteMindy McGinnis made my list, too! Claudia Gray was this close to making my list. :)
ReplyDeleteCheck out my TTT and Music Monday.