LILAC GIRLS is on my list today as well. I'm also excited for THE SECRET OF HUMMINGBIRD CAKE. I hadn't heard of Annabel Lee before I saw it on your list, but oooh, it sounds intriguing! Can't wait for all of these great 2016 reads.
I'm really excited to get to read some of these. Hummingbird Cake looks delish.
I like the sound of The Bachelor Girl's Guide to Murder! :)Check out my Music Monday and TTT.
It looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for stopping by.
I've got some of the same ones on My TTT this week - I'm so excited about Bachelor Girl's Guide!
I know. It looks really fun.
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
LILAC GIRLS is on my list today as well. I'm also excited for THE SECRET OF HUMMINGBIRD CAKE. I hadn't heard of Annabel Lee before I saw it on your list, but oooh, it sounds intriguing! Can't wait for all of these great 2016 reads.
ReplyDeleteI'm really excited to get to read some of these. Hummingbird Cake looks delish.
DeleteI like the sound of The Bachelor Girl's Guide to Murder! :)
ReplyDeleteCheck out my Music Monday and TTT.
It looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for stopping by.
DeleteI've got some of the same ones on My TTT this week - I'm so excited about Bachelor Girl's Guide!
ReplyDeleteI know. It looks really fun.
Delete