I haven't yet read this author, but you reeled me in with that title and cover. Thanks! Here's mine: “THE LAST SEPTEMBER”
Thanks for stopping by, Laurel.
Hmm, like the cover. I also like historical fiction. Hope you get ahold of it soon!Check out my WOW
I'm getting a review copy soon. Can't wait.
Great pick. I hope you enjoy it when it releases!Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading
Thanks Sophia. Happy reading.
I like the cover - vintage. Hope you enjoy it!
I love the cover too. Thanks for stopping by, Kay.
Ooh I like the cover! Here's my WoW
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
I haven't yet read this author, but you reeled me in with that title and cover. Thanks! Here's mine: “THE LAST SEPTEMBER”
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, Laurel.
DeleteHmm, like the cover. I also like historical fiction. Hope you get ahold of it soon!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my WOW
I'm getting a review copy soon. Can't wait.
DeleteGreat pick. I hope you enjoy it when it releases!
ReplyDeleteSofia @ SofiaLovesReading
Thanks Sophia. Happy reading.
DeleteI like the cover - vintage. Hope you enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteI love the cover too. Thanks for stopping by, Kay.
DeleteOoh I like the cover!
ReplyDeleteHere's my WoW