Jelly! I hope you enjoy your books!Come and check out OUaT's STS and if you're a TWITTER user don't forget to enter to win the LAST BOX OF BOOKS giveaway! Only few days left.
Haven't heard of these ones, loving the Vanished cover though, Enjoy! :)Here's mine Kirsty @ StudioReads
Looks like a nice little haul -- hope you enjoy! Have a good week.My post, featuring my fluffy bunny companion.
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
Jelly! I hope you enjoy your books!
ReplyDeleteCome and check out OUaT's STS and if you're a TWITTER user don't forget to enter to win the LAST BOX OF BOOKS giveaway! Only few days left.
Haven't heard of these ones, loving the Vanished cover though, Enjoy! :)
ReplyDeleteHere's mine
Kirsty @ StudioReads
Looks like a nice little haul -- hope you enjoy! Have a good week.
ReplyDeleteMy post, featuring my fluffy bunny companion.