Martha ~ Diana Wallace Taylor ~ 3/5
A Most unsuitable Match ~ Stephanie Grace Whitson ~ 3/5
Romey's Place ~ James Calvin Schaap ~ dnf
Love Charleston ~ Beth Webb Hart ~ dnf
Silence ~ Shusaku Endo ~ 4/5
Mozart's Last Aria ~ Matt Rees ~ 3.5/5
Broken Wings ~ Carla Stewart ~ 4/5
Cottonwood Whispers ~ Jennifer Erin Valent ~ 3.5/5
Catching Moondrops ~ Jennifer Erin Valent ~ dnf
O Pioneers ~ Willa Cather ~ 3.5/5
Passionate Housewives Desperate for God ~ Jennie Chancey ~ dnf
Please Don't Eat the Daisies ~ Jean Kerr ~ 3.5/5
A Busy Woman's Guide to Prayer ~ Cheri Fuller ~ 5
Finding Our Way Home ~ Charlene Ann Baumbich ~ 3/5
Wings of Refuge ~ Lynn Austin ~ 3.5/5
A Light to My Path ~ Lynn Austin ~ 5
The Story ~ GOD ~ 5
I read some great books this spring, and really got my to-be-read pile down to a more manageable size. I'm already looking forward to the Fall Into reading Challenge in September!
Congrats on finishing your list. I came close this year, finishing 19 out of 20, but I also read an additional 19 books not on my list.
ReplyDeleteLike you, my original list was composed mostly of books that have been sitting on my shelves for a while.
Have a great summer and if you get a chance, come check out my Spring Thing Wrap Up post.
I like Lynn Austin too! It looks like you did very well with this challenge!
ReplyDelete