Saturday, December 3, 2016

November Book Haul

I love this time of year. There are so many great book sales going on. I definitely took advantage them. Here are the books I purchased in the month of November.

Ebooks:
None Like Him: 10 Ways God Is Different from Us (and Why That's a Good Thing)Far and Near (Haven Seekers #4)The Girl from The Savoy
Orphan TrainThe Other EinsteinSister Dear
Though My Heart Is Torn (The Cadence of Grace, #2)Secrets of Nanreath Hall

Physical Books:
All the Pretty Things: The Story of a Southern Girl Who Went Through Fire to Find Her Way HomeThe Good Luck Girls of Shipwreck Lane31 Verses to Write on Your Heart
Of Stillness and StormThe Memory of WaterThe Time Between

I'm most excited to read None Like Him. I've had my eye on it for a while, so I was thrilled when it went on sale on cyber Monday. I'm currently reading Of Stillness and Storm. I'll be doing a review of it in the next week or so.

What books have you gotten lately? Let me know in the comments.

I'm linking up with Tynga's Reviews for Stacking the Shelves and The Deliberate Reader for New on the Stack, so check them out for more book hauls. Happy reading!

6 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your books. Have a great week!

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the civer of None Like Him! I have Orphan Train on my tbr. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some terrific books. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's a lot of awesome books you got there! I hope you enjoy them!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Orphan Train is fabulous. Such a great story from history. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of any of these books. But the Other Einstein looks good. My Oct - Nov pick-ups are here: http://books.thetechchef.net/october-november-2016-book-pick-ups/

    ReplyDelete