Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Most Anticipated Books of 2017

These are the books releasing in early 2017 that I am most looking forward to.

Before We Were YoursWith You Always (Orphan Train #1)
A Love So True (Teaville Moral Society #2)The Lost Girl of Astor Street
A Secret Courage (The London Chronicles #1)A Bridge Across the Ocean
If I'm Found (If I Run #2)A Stranger at Fellsworth (Treasures of Surrey, #3)
To the Farthest ShoresThe Illusionist's Apprentice
Wings of the Wind (Out from Egypt #3)The Mark of the KingRaging Storm

So, that's more than ten, but I really couldn't narrow it down any more. They're are so many good historical fiction books coming out in the first half of the year. I'm very excited about Connilyn Cossette's final book in the Out from Egypt series. Jocelyn Green's new book will probably be my first read of the year. I always anticipate Susan Meissner's new book, and this one looks so good. 2017 looks to be a great reading year. What are looking forward to reading next year?

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

2 comments:

  1. Look at all those pretty covers! I enjoyed Meissner's A FALL OF MARIGOLDS, so I'll have to check out A BRIDGE ACROSS THE OCEAN. BEFORE WE WERE YOURS looks intriguing as well. As an adoptive mother, I find the whole subject of adoption fascinating.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved A fall of Marigolds too. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete