Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Best Books of 2016

Here are this year's five star books.

Newton & Polly: A Novel of Amazing GraceThe Innkeeper of Ivy Hill (Tales from Ivy Hill #1)Waves of Mercy
The Gifting (Gifting #1)Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)Big Little Lies
The Lady and the LionheartIf I Run (If I Run, #1)Counted With the Stars (Out from Egypt, #1)
Dawn at Emberwilde (Treasures of Surrey, #2)Sisi: Empress on Her OwnThe Feathered Bone
Stars Over Sunset BoulevardSimply Tuesday: Small-Moment Living in a Fast-Moving WorldAll the Pretty Things: The Story of a Southern Girl Who Went Through Fire to Find Her Way Home
UninvitedI Let You GoThe Two-Family House: A Novel

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish. Happy New Year!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, many of the books you've listed sound really good. Happy reading to you in 2017!!

    Here's my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-best-books-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Across the Universe - have you read any more of the series? :)

    Check out my TTT and my current giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't gotten around to reading the rest of the series yet. Hopefully soon.

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed I Let You Go but it didn't quite meet my Top Ten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see several on your list that I've been wanting to read. I may need to bump them up my TBR list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your list has a lot in common with mine ... although you've read a few I missed out on. More for the to read pile, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by, Iola. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete