Saturday, December 31, 2016

December Book Haul

The holidays brought some awesome sales. I splurged a little. Here are my book purchases for the month of December.

The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill (Tales from Ivy Hill, #1)When Death Draws Near (Gwen Marcey #3)Girl in the Blue Coat
Tell Me Three ThingsTo The Bright Edge of the WorldThe Awakening
UninvitedBlue Heart Blessed
The Red Door Inn (Prince Edward Island Dreams, #1)Forest Child (Vikings of the New World Saga, #2)

I was really excited to get Uninvited on sale. I read my library's copy earlier this year, and I want to reread it and highlight it. So much good stuff. I actually pre-ordered the physical copy of  The Inn Keeper of Ivy Hill and got the ebook. I'm crazy like that. I prefer to read on my Kindle, but I like the pretty books on my shelf. What books have you bought lately?

I'm linking up with Tynga's Reviews for Stacking the Shelves and The Deliberate Reader for New in the Stack.

7 comments:

  1. Woah! No time like the holidays, to splurge. :D I loved Tell Me Three Things! I'm not really a YA contemporary person, but that book has a special place in my heart. I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Jill!

    Happy New Year. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some wonderful books this week. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Grace. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Glad to hear it. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I really want to read Tell Me Three Things - it sounds amazing!

    Enjoy your new books!

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My Book Haul!

    ReplyDelete