Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ New to Me Authors

I discovered a lot of really great authors this year. Here are some of my favorites.

The Bound Heart (The Everstone Chronicles, #2)The Lady and the Lionheart
Deep Shadows (The Remnant Book 1)A Heart Most Certain (Teaville Moral Society #1)
Shadow of the Storm (Out From Egypt, #2)The Two-Family House: A Novel
The Sound of GlassBig Little Lies
I Let You GoYou're the Cream in My Coffee

These were all four and five star read for me. Some of these will make it to my favorites list for the year. I will say, I Let You Go and Big Little Lies are a bit edgier than what I usually read.They both had some "adult" language in them. I plan on reading more by all of these authors.

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

1 comment: