Thursday, December 15, 2016

A Very Merry Tag


I saw this tag at You, Me and a Cup of Tea and thought it looked fun.

Does it snow where you live around Christmas?
Well, I live in Florida, so, no it does not. We are usually in shorts at Christmas, and it looks like it will be that way again this year. My kids are always disappointed, but as I get older, I appreciate the milder temperatures more and more.

Do you have a real or fake tree?
Fake. I have never, in my life, had a real tree. I'm pretty sure I would spend the whole season sneezing if I did. 

What is your favorite Christmas movie?
It's a Wonderful Life is my favorite, but my husband hates it. I haven't seen it in years. Our family tradition in recent years has been to watch The Lord of the Rings movies the week of Christmas, so those feel like Christmas movies to me.

Where in the world would you like to spend Christmas?
New York City or Paris

What fictional character would you like to spend Christmas with?
Probably the Baxter family from Karen Kingsbury's books. They would be extremely entertaining.

What is your favorite Christmas song?
Do You Hear What I Hear? We did an arrangement of it in high school that gave me chills.

What is your favorite Christmas story besides THE story?
Clown of God by Tomie dePaola. Makes me cry every time.

Multicolored lights or white lights?
I enjoy them both. On our new tree you can switch back and forth. Best of both worlds.

What time period would you like to spend Christmas in?
I'm perfectly happy in this time period.

Which period drama has the best Christmas scene?
I love the Christmas scenes in Meet Me in St. Louis. Those snowmen are so cute.

Let me know in the comments if you do this tag. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment