Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Book Review ~ The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill

The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill (Tales from Ivy Hill, #1)

I really loved this book. I enjoy just about everything Julie Klassen writes, but I think this has become my favorite. I'm usually in a rush to get to the end of the book, but I didn't want this story to end. 

The characters are so endearing. The town is absolutely charming. If you like British period drama you'll love this book. I'm very excited this is the start of a series. The ending set things up perfectly for book two which comes out in December 2017. That's a long time to wait, but it will be worth it. Everything in book one wrapped up nicely, but there are still a lot of unanswered questions. There are also a couple of love triangles, and I can't decide who I want to end up together. Answers please!

I highly recommend this delightful book to readers who enjoy historical romance and regency England. It's a lot of fun.

I received this book from Netgalley for free for the purpose of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment