Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books I Would Love to See Under My Tree

Here are some books I would love to receive as gifts this Christmas, or anytime of the year.

A Flight of Arrows (The Pathfinders, #2)My Hope Is Found (The Cadence of Grace, #3)
Made with Love (Pinecraft Pie Shop #1)The Matchmakers of Minnow Bay
The Women of Christmas: Experience the Season Afresh with Elizabeth, Mary, and AnnaGiddy Up, Eunice: Because Women Need Each Other
The Pattern ArtistUninvited
Worship Changes Everything: Experiencing God’s Presence in Every Moment of LifeAt the Edge of Summer

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

10 comments:

  1. I hope you get everything from your wish list! Merry Christmas!
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Mariela. I hope you had a great Christmas.

      Delete
  2. I'm interested in the Darlene Zschech book. I love her music and am always on the look out for good books by Christian singers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Darlene too. Hillsong isn't the same without her. I need to check out her newer stuff.

      Delete
  3. I hope you receive all the items on your list this year. Happy holidays!!

    Here's my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/12/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-i-wouldnt.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you had a great Christmas season.

      Delete
  4. I love how wintery your blog is! I hope Santa brings you all of these books.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got my eye on The Matchmakers too! I love that cover!! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I love the cover too. I saw it recently in a discount book store, and I'm kicking myself for not picking it up.

      Delete