Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Most Recent Additions to my TBR

I have been picking up a lot of recommendations recently. This has meant some serious growth in my TBR. Here are some my most recent additions.

The Crossing Places (Ruth Galloway, #1)A Long Obedience in the Same Direction: Discipleship in an Instant SocietyFrom the Start (Walker Family, #1)A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1)Stolen: A Letter to My CaptorTrapped (Private Justice, #2)The Pursuit of Tamsen LittlejohnDaughter of Light (Follower of the Word #1)Take This CupQueen of the Waves (American Tapestries)

What books have you added to your TBR lately? Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish

2 comments:

  1. You have The Crossing Places on your list. Yay! Enjoyed that book thoroughly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure I got the rec from your blog, Kay. I am looking forward to reading it.

      Delete