Monday, March 2, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Favorite Books from the past Three Years

Here are some of my recent faves. I picked three from 2012~14 and my favorite so far this year.

2012:
Wonderland CreekThe Girl in the GlassThe Magic of Ordinary Days

2013
Gone to GroundChasing LilacsThe Remedy for Regret

2014
Chateau of SecretsA Fall of MarigoldsThe Prayer Box

2015
Secrets of a Charmed Life

This was a hard list to make. I feel like I left out some good ones. I do see some trends. Most are historical. Several are frame stories, Susan Meissner makes several appearances. I think Wonderland Creek and Secrets of a Charmed Life are all time favorites now. What are some of your recent favorites?

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

4 comments:

  1. I've read some of several of these author's works, just not these. Good to know that they worked well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list of books made your TTT post this week. I like the cover for Secrets of a Charmed Life! Here;s a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/03/top-ten-books-you-would-classify-as-all.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that cover, too. It's a great book. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete