Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday ~ Deception on Sable Hill

What I am Waiting on:
Deception on Sable Hill (Chicago World's Fair Mystery #2)

When does it release? April 7, 2015

Why am I waiting? I haven't read book one in this series yet, but I plan to soon. There aren't a lot of historical mystery series in Christian fiction, and this looks like a good one. Plus, I have enjoyed books set during the Chicago World's Fair in the past.

Check out more up coming releases at Breaking the Spine.

4 comments:

  1. The Chicago World's Fair would be enough of draw for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. It's such an interesting time period.

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy the book!

    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/04/waiting-on-wednesday-hard-to-be-good.html

    ReplyDelete