Friday, March 27, 2015

Stacking the Shelves ~ March

So, I got like nineteen books this month. In my defense, there were some great Kindle sales. Here are the books that I'm adding to my shelves, my Kindle, and my never ending TBR.

Kindle Books:
Baron Of Godsmere (The Feud #1)An Uncertain Choice (An Uncertain Choice #1)Small Town GirlThe Body ElectricConfessions of a Prayer Wimp: My Fumbling, Faltering Foibles in FaithLit!: A Christian Guide to Reading BooksPaper HeartsByzantiumThe Miracle ThiefTending Roses (Tending Roses #1)Emissary (Legends of the Realm, #1)

Review Books:
The Pharaoh's Daughter (Treasures of the Nile)From the Start (Walker Family, #1)Always on My Mind (Christiansen Family, #4)

UBS and Paperback Swap:
The Language of Sycamores (Tending Roses #3)Drenched in Light (Tending Roses #4)Captain Corelli's MandolinGood Hope Road  (Tending Roses #2)

Check out what everyone else is stacking their shelves with at Tynga's Reviews.

8 comments:

  1. I read Tending Roses several years ago and loved it. I know that series goes on and one day I'll get back to it. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard really good things about Tending Roses. I picked up most of the other books in the series as well. I am excited to read them.

      Delete
  2. That is a lot of books. I hope you enjoy them.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I recently got The Body Electric too. I hope we both enjoy it!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it's good. I'm looking forward to reading it.

      Delete
  4. Look at all the pretty covers - love it! Paper Hearts looks cute and I have to say that I'm curious about Byzantium. Hope you enjoy your haul! Here's ours: BiblioJunkies Happy Reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read Byzantium several years ago. It's a really great,epic historical. It's a chunker, but it moves fast.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete