Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday ~ The Wood's Edge

The Wood's Edge
What am I waiting for? The Wood's Edge

When does it release? April 21, 2015

Why am I waiting? I'm very curious about this book. I reviewed Lori Benton's first book here. I liked it, but it didn't blow me out of the water. Apparently, it blew everyone else out of the water. It got rave reviews and won several Christy awards. I am curious to see if I will like this one, or if maybe this author just isn't for me.

Check out more upcoming releases at Breaking the Spine.

6 comments:

  1. What a great choice! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Katelynn. Happy reading.

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy it!
    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-work-in-progress.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, I love the cover. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete