Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Book Review: It's Just You and Me Lord

It's Just You and Me, Lord: Prayers for a Woman's Life

This book is a really nice collection of quotes, Scriptures, and prayers that apply to the everyday life of the Christian woman. I was hoping for more of an instructional format, but the set up was very nice. Each section had prayers and scripture devoted to a certain topic. I also really liked the quotes that were included. Some were by early Christians and some were by modern day authors like Ann Voskamp and Keri Wyatt. There wasn't any thing new or earth shattering in it, but I think it would make a great addition to any Christian woman's library.

I would recommend this book to any woman interested in expanding her prayer life. It would also make a great gift for any woman at any stage of life.

I received this book for free from Discovery House through netgalley for the purpose of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment