Friday, February 27, 2015

Stacking the Shelves ~ February

Stacking the Shelves
Here are all the books I have acquired this month: 

For review:
Deadly Echoes (Finding Sanctuary #2)Summer's ListDauntless (Valiant Hearts, #1)

Ebooks:
Secrets of a Charmed LifeAll Things NewLove Again, Die AgainFirewall (FBI: Houston, #1)Rachel (Wives of the Patriarchs, #3)Extravagant Worship: Holy, Holy, Holy Is the Lord God Almighty Who Was and Is, and Is to Come

Physical Books:
The Accidental EmpressMotherlessThe Amish BlacksmithThe Amish ClockmakerStill LifeThe Offering: A NovelRoses Have Thorns: A Novel of Elizabeth I (Ladies in Waiting #3)The Black CloisterRehoboth (Keepers of the Ring #4)

Check out what everyone else is stacking on their shelves at Tynga's Reviews.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome haul!!! So many pretty covers. I haven't heard of most of them but they do look good. I hope you enjoy all your new pertty books. Happy reading! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I've not heard of any of these but they seem pretty good. I hope you enjoy them. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete