Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Ten Tuesday ~ Books I Can't Believe I Haven't Read Yet


Here are ten books I want to read, but, for some reason, keep putting off.

 Kristin LavransdatterMiss Mapp (Lucia, #3)Sense and SensibilityRebeccaSarai (Wives of the Patriarchs, # 1)The Hobbit (Middle-Earth Universe)Cordelia Underwood: Or, The Marvelous Beginnings of the Moosepath LeagueIn This SignCrossing to SafetyAnne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables, #1)

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

6 comments:

  1. SENSE AND SENSIBILITY is my favorite Austen book. Give me Elinor Dashwood anytime. And I read REBECCA for the first time last fall. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to reading Rebecca. Maybe I'll give S&S a try soon. I think I'm intimidated by the size. Thanks for stopping by/

      Delete
  2. I have not read any of the books you've listed... So, off to check a couple of the titles out now. :-) Happy reading!! Here's a link to my TTT for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/02/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-cant.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. The Hobbit and Rebecca are also on my list. Definitely give Anne of Green Gables a try! I've read the entire series twice. Some of my favorites :)

    Ally @ The Scribbling Sprite

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading Anne right now, and enjoying it. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete