Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday ~ A Spool of Blue Thread


What I am waiting for:
A Spool of Blue Thread

When will it release? February 10, 2015

Why am I waiting? The only Anne Tyler book I have read is Dinner at the Homesick Restaurant. That book was so engrossing and so bittersweet, I still think about it years later. I was excited to see that she has a new book coming out this year. I am hoping my library will be getting a copy. I love the simple cover art.

Check out more upcoming releases at Breaking the Spine.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't that cover striking? I've read Anne Tyler in the past also, though not for many years. Looking forward to trying this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is striking. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I've not heard of this book or this author before. I'll have to check them out! Have a great week!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete