Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ It's a Love Story

It's February and love is in the air! Here are some of my favorite literary love stories.

Unrivaled
Unrivaled ~ This one is set in a candy factory. Perfect for Valentine's Day!

Wonderland CreekUntil We Reach Home
Wonderland Creek and Until We Reach Home have very subtle and original love stories.

Here are a couple of classics I enjoyed:
Jane EyrePersuasion

And this is probably my favorite:
A Proper Pursuit
A Proper Pursuit has my favorite meet-cute ever.

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

2 comments:

  1. I know this is an older post of yours but I just wanted to say that I loved that you included Until We Reach Home in your list. Great book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Melissa. Lynn Austin is one my favorite authors. she writes such good characters. Happy reading!

      Delete