Sunday, February 1, 2015

Book Review ~ Home is Where My People Are

Home Is Where My People Are: The Roads That Lead Us to Where We Belong

I really enjoyed this book. I have been reading the Boomama blog for a while, and I love Sophie's writing style. This book is a little different than her previous book, A Little Salty to Cut the Sweet. Instead of charming stories about her extended family, this book covers her spiritual journey. I found it very sweet and touching and, sometimes, a little sad.

If you enjoy memoir or biography or just like good slice of life stories, I think you'll enjoy this book. I found Sophie's journey encouraging and entertaining. one minute you're laughing, the next, you're crying. I definitely recommend this book.

I received this book for free from Tyndale for the purpose of review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment