Saturday, April 1, 2017

April Book Haul ~ Week 1

Kindle Books:
The Practice HouseThe Reason for God: Belief in an Age of Skepticism
A Rule Against Murder (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache, #4)The Song of the Lark

Physical Books:
A Fragile HopeTo the Farthest Shores 

I have already read To the Farthest Shores. It was very enjoyable. You can read my review here.

I hope they keep putting the Chief Inspector Gamache books on sale. I think I have the first four now. I heard that number four is when the series really hits its stride. We'll see.

My pastor is always recommending Tim Keller's books, so I was excited to see this one go on sale. It will also fit nicely into my Modern Mrs. Darcy reading challenge.

What books did you get this week? Let me know the comments.

Check out more book hauls at Tynga's Reviews.

4 comments:

  1. Great haul, lots of new books! I'd not heard of any of these, but To the Farthest Shores looks good. I like the tranquility of the cover. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend, Jill. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard Louise Penny is good. I hope you enjoy her books! Have a great week :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice variety of books! Have fun reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to start at the beginning of Penny's series. I have read one of her books so far and just loved it. It wasn't the first one though. I hope you have a great week and enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete