Thursday, April 27, 2017

Book Review ~ A Stranger at Fellsworth by Sarah E. Ladd

A Stranger at Fellsworth (Treasures of Surrey, #3)
A Stranger at Fellsworth

I really enjoyed this third installment in Sarah E. Ladd's Treasures of Surrey trilogy. I was sad to see it end and would have enjoyed a longer story. This was a quick read that kept me guessing. I enjoyed the sweet love story between Annabelle and Owen. Owen is a widower with a child dealing with grief. Annabelle is on the run from her cruel older brother who wants to marry her off to someone even worse than he is.

Annabelle's character development is fun to watch. She is definitely a fish out of water as she tries to fit into a new life as a school teacher. I also enjoyed watching her try to deal with her former servant, Margaret, who is (shockingly) excited about not being a servant anymore.

I would recommend this book to readers who enjoy historical romance with a touch of mystery. This book is part of a series but can be read as a stand alone.

I received this book for free for the purpose of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment