Saturday, April 8, 2017

April Book Haul ~ Week 2

Here are the books I got this week:

Welcome to the World, Baby Girl! (Elmwood Springs, #1)Eight Hundred GrapesFunny in Farsi: A Memoir of Growing Up Iranian in America
This Time AroundAn Awakened Heart (Orphan Train #0.5)Crimes Against a Book Club

I'm pretty excited about Welcome to the World Baby Girl. I haven't read a Fannie Flagg book yet, and I don't remember seeing one on sale before. I've had my eye on Eight Hundred Grapes for a while. It looks like a fun summer read.  I've also wanted to read Funny in Farsi for a long time. I've heard it's hysterical, and The Deliberate Reader has it as one of her book club picks. 

I won This Time Around in a Goodreads giveaway. It's not my usual genre, but I'll give it a try. An Awakened Heart is a free novella to introduce Jody Hedlund's new series, and Crimes Against a Book Club was my Kindle First pick for this month.

I'm linking up with Tynga's Reviews for Stacking the Shelves and The Deliberate Reader for New on the Stack. Check them out!

9 comments:

  1. Wow! All of these books sound interesting! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Ronyell. Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Ooooo some of these look really cute, I may have to check them out! Hope you enjoy them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like fun reads. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally forgot to get my March Kindle first book. But I'm really thinking about Crimes Against A Book Club as my April pick.

    My March Pick-Ups: http://books.thetechchef.net/march-2017-book-pick-ups/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. March didn't have a lot I was interested in. I think I just picked the historical selection. I thought crimes Against a Book club looked like a fun read.

      Delete
  5. I also chose Crimes Against A Book Club from Kindle. I hope it's as fun as the cover! Most of the books I have chosen from that program have been pretty good! Have a great week of reading.

    ReplyDelete