Saturday, April 1, 2017

Book Review~ A Secret Courage by Tricia Goyer

A Secret Courage (The London Chronicles Book 1)

I really enjoyed this World War 2 romance. I loved the setting and the characters. It dealt with the Women's Auxiliary Air Force, which I didn't know anything about. There is always something new to learn about this time period. There is also an interesting spy angle that added a lot of intrigue to the story.

Emma, the main character, has a lot of admirable qualities. She's very brave and loyal. She is always willing to do her part in the war effort. She is motivated by the death of her brother, and is still dealing with her grief. Will is a perfect love interest. He has secrets, but he doesn't let that stand in the way of his feelings for Emma. He is constantly torn between his job and his love for her. I enjoyed watching their love story unfold.

If you enjoy WW2 fiction, I would recommend this book to you. It is a nice break from some of the heavier subject matter of this time period, but is still rich in history. 

I received this book for free for the purpose of review. 


No comments:

Post a Comment