Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Things That Make Me Want to Read a Book

I'm linking up with The Broke and the Bookish to share my top ten reasons I want to read a book.

1. It has a beautiful cover.
2. It's by one of my favorite authors.
3. It is the next book in a series I've been reading.
4. It's on the "new" shelf at the library.
5. It goes on sale.
6. It's set during WW2.
7. My book club is reading it.
8. It's set during a time period I don't know much about.
9. Modern Mrs. Darcy recommends it.
10. I have to review it soon.

What are your reasons for picking up a book to read? Let me know in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. I love WWII books. I don't know why since they're always so sad, but I find them endlessly fascinating.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!They're always gut wrenching! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete