Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Favorite Authors

Here are some of my favorite authors and their most recent books. These are all auto buy authors for me, and I have read and enjoyed the majority of their books.

Lynn Austin
Keepers of the Covenant (The Restoration Chronicles #2)

Susan Meissner
Secrets of a Charmed Life

Angela Hunt
Esther: Royal Beauty (Dangerous Beauty, #1)

Siri Mitchell
Like a Flower in Bloom

Francine Rivers
Bridge to Haven

Mary Demuth
The Day I Met Jesus: The Revealing Diaries of Five Women from the Gospels

Nicole Baart
Sleeping in Eden

Sharon Hinck
The Restorer (Sword of Lyric Series #1)

Carla Stewart
A Flying Affair

Erin Healy
Motherless

Check out The Broke and the Bookish for more top ten lists.




4 comments:

  1. I've read books by several of these authors. Francine Rivers is one of my favorites. Very nice list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kay. Francine Rivers is awesome. I'm expecting her newest novel in my mailbox any day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Francine Rivers and Lynn Austin are two of my favorites! Also bought and read Esther recently and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Esther too. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete