Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Characters I Want to Check In On

Here are some characters I would like to sit down and chat with. They had so much more story to tell, and I'm curious to see how their lives are now that their books have ended.

The Restorer (Sword of Lyric Series #1)
The Mitchell family from the Sword of Lyric

Persuasion
Anne and Charles from Persuasion

Dear Mr. Knightley
Samantha Moore from Dear Mr. Knightley

The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires, #5)
Mina and Etzel from The Bright Empires

Until We Reach Home
The Carlson sisters from Until We Reach Home

Check out more top ten lists at the Broke and the Bookish.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that Anne from Persuasion is doing well too. My list included Elinor Dashwood of Sense and Sensibility. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Until We Reach Home! I wouldn't mind checking in on the Carlson sisters as well.

    ReplyDelete