Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Series I Would Love to Start This Spring

I'll confess, I'm not a good series reader. I used to read them all the time, but, I've found in more recent years, I prefer stand alone books. Still there are a few that have caught my eye. Here are the series I hope to start this spring and summer.

Love Unexpected (Beacons of Hope, #1)

Still Life (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache, #1)

Through Waters Deep (Waves of Freedom, #1)

Widows & Orphans (Rachael Flynn, #1)

Rules of Murder (Drew Farthering Mystery #1)

Irish Meadows (Courage to Dream #1)

When Jesus Wept (The Jerusalem Chronicles #1)

The Land Uncharted (Uncharted, #1)

The Heiress of Winterwood (Whispers on the Moors, #1)

Submerged (Alaskan Courage, #1)

All of these series are complete except the Drew Farthing Mysteries. That one seems to be more open-ended. I own the first book in each of these, so I really should get going. Any recommendations on which one I should start with? Let me know in the comments.

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

3 comments:

  1. Soo many good reads! Dani's are amazing as is Julianna's (LOVE Drew) and of course, Sarah's. I really like the WWII setting Sarah's is set in - plus these have kind of a "Nancy Drew" vibe with a "cozier" sort of mystery. Jody's books are always good too. :)

    Happy spring TBR-ing, Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of these that I've read (nearly all), you can't go wrong with any of them!! My TTT

    ReplyDelete