Sunday, March 26, 2017

Book Review ~ If I'm Found by Terri Blackstock

If I'm Found (If I Run #2)

I really enjoyed this second installment in the If I Run series. It's a fun, faced paced read. I love the main characters. They have great chemistry even though they aren't together a whole lot in the book. Casey is a kind, compassionate person that puts herself above others. Dylan always tries to do the right thing even when it puts him in danger and turns others against him. I really hope these two get together eventually. I'm really excited about the final book which comes out next year. I recommend reading this series in order starting with If I Run, and, if you're not good with cliff hangers, you may want to wait for the final book to come out and marathon the series.

I received this book for free for the purpose of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment