Thursday, March 16, 2017

Book Review ~ The Illusionist's Apprentice by Kristy Cambron

The Illusionist's Apprentice

I have enjoyed all of Kristy Cambron's previous books, but this one is by far my favorite. If you are a lover of historical fiction, I can't recommend this book highly enough. It was a great story with unforgettable characters. The chemistry between FBI agent Elliot and magician Wren was very well written. There was a slow build of romantic tension through out. I also enjoyed the back story featuring Harry Houdini and his quest to debunk the psychics of his time. I would recommend this book to fans of historical mystery and romance as well as readers interested in magicians and magic shows.

I received a copy of this book from Netgalley for the purpose of review.



No comments:

Post a Comment