Friday, March 24, 2017

Book Haul ~ March

I'm linking up with Tynga's Reviews to share this month's book haul. Here are the books I acquired in the month of March.

Physical Books:
A Stranger at Fellsworth (Treasures of Surrey, #3)The Daughter of Time (Inspector Alan Grant, #5)
A Bridge Across the OceanA Secret Courage (The London Chronicles #1)

Kindle Freebies:
Faces Around the Cross: Lenten Devotional GuideThen Came You (Bradford Sisters Romance #0.5)My Heart Belongs in Fort Bliss, Texas: Priscilla’s Reveille
The Elusive Miss Ellison (Regency Brides: A Legacy of Grace, #1)Stars in the Grass
The Glass Castle (Thirteen #1)Kicking Perfect: A Journey Through the Best Break Up of Your LifeDaddy, Can You Make Me Pancakes?

Kindle Books:
The Cruelest Month (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache #3)A Fatal Grace (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache, #2)The Guest Book (Sunset Beach #2)
The House GirlA Hope at the End of the WorldThe Illusionist's Apprentice
MiddlemarchThe Wicked CityThe Art of Losing Yourself
To Whisper Her Name (Belle Meade Plantation, #1)All the Breaking WavesAnna and the Swallow Man
The Mistress of Tall AcreWish Me HomeA Madness So Discreet

I was super excited that A Madness so Discreet and House Girl went on sale. I have had my eye on those for a while. What books did you pick up this month? Let me know in the comments.




5 comments:

  1. I remember that I loved A Madness So Discreet when I read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are new to me - except A Madness So Discreet! I've read four of McGinnis's five novels and that one is probably my favorite, though I didn't really love it. All of her books are so unique and interesting but I've had a hard time loving them. Still, that one was fascinating. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fantastic weekend, Jill. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you love all of your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy all the new books! I have seen some of these on Amazon, and they sound good.

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely haul! I have started reading and loving historical genre since last year so I will be checking some your haul books on goodreads. Thanks for sharing!
    Here's My STS

    ReplyDelete