Monday, March 6, 2017

Book Review ~ Shine Like the Dawn by Carrie Turansky

Shine Like the Dawn

Carrie Turansky's newest novel is a sweet romance mixed with a hard to figure out mystery. I really enjoy the setting and the characters. Maggie and Nathaniel had great chemistry. I also enjoyed the supporting cast and their stories. 

Themes of faith and trusting God were woven in seamlessly. They were obvious with out being heavy handed. I also enjoyed the friendship between Maggie and Lilly. I don't know if this is a stand alone or the beginning of a series, but I would love to see more of Lilly's story in the future.

Overall this was a really great read. Kind of a comfort read for me. I would recommend it to any one who enjoys historical romance and mystery. 

I received a free copy of this book for free for the purpose of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment