Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday ~ My Spring TBR

Here are the books I'm planning to read this spring.

A Bridge Across the OceanA Piece of the WorldThe Wife, the Maid, and the Mistress
Purgatory RoadStill Life (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache #1)The Precious One
News of the WorldFirst Impressions: A Novel of Old Books, Unexpected Love, and Jane AustenThe Night the Lights Went Out
The One-in-a-Million BoyThe Whiskey SeaThe House Girl

I'm hoping to read these in addition to the review books I posted in last week's Top Ten Tuesday. What are you planning to read this spring? Let me know in the comments.

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

2 comments:

  1. I read an ARC of The House Girl a while back - hope you enjoy it. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to read The One in a Million Boy. It sounds really good.
    Sam @ WLABB

    ReplyDelete